Many times pet guardians may find a lump after their dog's daily grooming sessions or when checking for fleas or ticks. One of the most common lumps are lipomas; these are fatty deposits under the skin. Lipomas are usually benign, they usually are soft and they seem to not cause any particular pain or problems to the dog.In extremely rare cases, lipomas can become cancerous, causing inflammation around the tumor site, and may have the ability to metastasize (spread to other tissues). Fortunately, however, this is rare in dogs, and exceedingly rare in cats.
Sometimes lipomas may grow very large and depending on where they are located, they may cause discomfort and therefore. It is best then to have the lump checked out in order to rule out any possible malignancies such as basal cell tumors, sebaceous adenocarcinoma or mast cell tumors.
Most often vets will recommend surgery as their only course for removing these tumors; many owners are concerned about putting a dog through surgery especially if the pet is middle aged or a senior; and in most cases the tumors grow back. In these cases owners look for alternative treatments.
While a lipoma is not life threatening, it is still a sign that all is NOT well.
WHY FATTY TUMORS DEVELOP:
When you feel a fatty tumor, it is usually not swollen or painful. They often develop very slowly and grow steadily. They may be the size of a pea or the size of a lemon; they are not terminal but they are a sign that something is wrong.
As the name suggests, the tumor is made of stored fat that couldn't be used or passed out of the body. One of the most common reasons people visit their veterinarian is to examine a mass just below the skin of their dog. If you think something is wrong, you're right! It's just common sense; after all they weren't born with these fatty deposits. Fat is not being metabolized by the body but being stored in pockets under the skin instead. Anything the body can't convert to energy or get rid of, must store somewhere. Development of fatty tumors means there is a problem starting with digestion and assimilation of food.
WILL A "FAT-FREE" DIET CURE FATTY
No! Dogs need fat for energy and brain function. However what type of fat your dog gets makes a huge difference.
With commercial dog foods the most common source of fat is from rejected animal parts. Are these parts rejected because they are past their prime or cancerous? Either way think of rejected as being potentially TOXIC. Obviously this makes for extremely low quality food and coupled with chemical preservatives (also toxins), make a dog's body work overtime until it simply wears out. Even though your dog has appeared to be "healthy" on his lifelong diet, fatty tumors are a result cumulative process.
Some owners have noticed an improvement once switching to a premium kibble or even better to a raw food diet. This may work in some cases since the underlying cause is addressed. When a dog develops a lipoma it is often a sign of the body being unable to get rid of materials as it is supposed to. Therefore, the body is out of balance and the imbalance must be corrected. Switching to raw dog food, human grade homemade dog food or a very high grade commercial dog food can help prevent more fatty tumors from developing and aid in the reduction of the existing tumors.
TUMOXIL's detoxing properties may be beneficial in reducing fatty tumors and preventing them from reappearing. Tumoxil contains:
- Chapparal - it is thought to be a useful herb in fighting the symptoms of cancer and is often recommended by herbalists when cancer is diagnosed in the stomach, liver, or kidneys. This is due to the powerful antioxidant properties of the herb. Some studies have been carried out that suggest the herb may be able to inhibit tumor growth.
- Lobelia - has been found inhibit the growth of drug resistant tumor cells. It is sometimes referred to as the thinking herb, as it seems to treat many ailments in different ways.
- Nettle - Nettle leaves are high in antioxidants with vitamin activities and have high potassium to sodium ratio. All this indicates it as an excellent natural source for protection against neoplastic diseases (tumors), cardiovascular disorders, and immune deficiency.
- Mullaca - boosts immune functions. Research also suggest that mullaca contains steriodal chemicals that act on an enzyme level to arrest the cell cycle of cancer cells and cause DNA damage inside of cancer cells rendering them unable to replicate.
- Burdock - a principle ingredient of HHA ORGANIC 4-HERB (ESSIAC) TEA, burdock is a great immune booster and blood purifier.
- Tayuyu - S outh American Indians have been using tayuya since prehistoric times; traditionally used as a tonic and blood cleanser. The National Cancer Center Research Institute in Tokyo reported (1995) that five cayaponosides in tayuya had been shown to have significant anti-tumor-promoter activity in screening tests; and two other cayaponosides had been shown to suppress skin tumors on mice. A cucurbitacin found in tayuya, cucurbitacin R, has been found to be a powerful adaptogen, preventing stress-induced alterations in the body. Other flavone phytochemicals in tayuya have been reported act as potent scavengers of free radicals, providing an antioxidant effect as well as protecting against damage induced by gamma-radiation.
- Yellow Dock - Blood purifier/cleanser, tonic.This medicinal herb is effective in activating clogged blood and lymph. In addition, yellow dock can extract toxins out of tissues and also ensure their removal from the body. Yellow can be used wherever there is blockage, heat and irritation. Old herbalists also mention its usefulness as an anti-tumor herb and include it in various folk-medicine cancer treatments.
- Samambaia - Indigenous Hondurans have long used the plant as an all-natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and malignant tumors
- Cat's Claw - T raditional herbalist and healers or shamans in South America make wide use of cat's claw in their remedies; all types of infectious diseases, many cancerous disorders and inflammations are normally treated using the cat's claw herb by Indians of Peru, in their view this herb is a powerful and effective "health-restorative" herbal medication. Cat's claw based remedies are marketed essentially as an alternative preventive natural medicine in the west and the western pharmacopeia classifies the herb as an alternative treatment option for the treatment of disorders such as cancer, the human immuno-deficiency disease or HIV and to treat all other infections in the body.
- Alcohol - Intensifies, while preserving the properties of this herbal tincture.
- Distilled Water
Serving Size - See Chart Below
|Pet Weight||Tumoxil||Servings Per 1 oz. Bottle|
|1-20 lbs.||1 drops||1080|
|21-40 lbs.||2 drops||540|
|70lbs and up||4 drops||150|
Shake well before use. Administer once daily, mixed with a syringe full of water. Be sure your pet has plenty of liquid to drink.
The dosing guidelines MUST be followed precisely as written. One must not exceed the daily recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes. If one is experiencing any adverse symptoms or notes any adverse signs, then cease using this product & immediately contact your nearest emergency medical system. The use of Tumoxil in the presence of endocrine pancreatic dysfunction (e.g. diabetes mellitus or acute infectious pancreatitis) and evidence of liver disease is a contraindication due to the presence of ethyl alcohol in this product. Alcohol may be removed by protocol (for every drop of Tumoxil, add 1 drop of hot water and let cool).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE WHEN TREATING MORE THAN ONE PET:
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
***PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO AUSTRALIA***
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS: Due to Australia's customs regulations regarding pet products, we cannot ship these products to Australia. If you want/need the Kocci Free or Vibactra Plus product, you may purchase the Viparabac Plus. Viparabac Plus is the "people" version of this same product and labeled for human use. Kocci Free, which is labeled for pets, sometimes does not make it through Australian customs; we have not had any issues with the Viparabac Plus labeled for people passing customs
TUMOXIL - is an organic natural formula that may help with fatty tumors on your pet.